Cook / Server
Delta Bingo and Gaming Centre is hiring for RED 7 EATERY. Delta Bingo and Gaming is looking for an outgoing, friendly individual to work as a Cook / Server. We are looking for a team player to go the extra mile for both our customers and fellow staff. We strive on top of the line customer service, supporting the 50 charities and upholding all the proper policies and procedures of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
- Operate cash register.
- Cook all meals.
- Clean and maintain floors, work surfaces and equipment.
- Lifting up to and including 50 lbs.
- Maintaining and balancing a float.
- Provide great customer service in a professional manner.
- Serve customers on the floor.
- Stock fridge.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
About Delta Bingo & Gaming:
Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and over 900 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 960 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $133 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled
- Required to obtain a gaming license through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. Would have to able to obtain and AGCO license. Application will be done on site. Applicant will have to use a credit card to pay $165 after which we will refund on their next pay.
- Required to have Food Handlers Certificate and Smart Sever.
- Must be able to move at a quick pace and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to do simple math without using a calculator.
- Must be available days/evening/weekends and split shifts, Hours of operation 10am to 1am.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be 18 Years or older to apply.
- Must comply with uniform standard.
Type of Job: Full time, Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 25 - 40
Closes: Jul 13, 2022
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. VCCS is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a VCCS job posting translated into French, please contact us.
There will be a presentation by Medix College at VCCS offices on June 28 to introduce their PSW training program. Call 705-328-0180 to register.
We’re hiring a Marketing Assistant!
Visit https://bit.ly/MarketingAssistant2022 for more information or to apply.
#Employment #Jobs #TeamWDB #Peterborough #KawarthaLakes #Northumberland #Haliburton
A big thank you to our Hole Sponsor VCCS Employment Services!
Click here for more information about United Way CKL’s Giving is Believing Golf Tournament: https://ckl-unitedway.ca/uwckl-giving-is-believing-golf-tournament/