You, as a customer are very important to us. We believe in providing Quality Service and encourage your feedback. We pledge to serve you by:
- Putting your needs and interests first
- Asking for your views to help us improve
- Ensuring that all staff will treat your personal information as confidential
- Providing polite, honest and courteous service at all times
What we ask in return
We have made a number of commitments to you in our Customer Service Charter. In return we ask for you to:
- Make an appointment where possible when you wish to see a Counsellor in person.
- Keep appointments or notify us promptly when you cannot keep your appointment
- Be polite and courteous to VCCS staff and other customers using VCCS facilities.
- Use your PIN number when you enter or leave our building.
- Tell us when you are happy with the service and where you think improvement would enhance our service delivery.
- Keep your information with us current if you are still job searching and celebrate your success with us when you have found work!
If you want to express your concerns or compliments
We encourage you to comment on the service you have received. We welcome all constructive feedback to help us improve our services.
If you have a concern / compliment, please:
- Talk to a staff member about your concern or compliment or
- Fill out a Comliment / Concern form – You can return your form by clicking here, or through fax: (705) 328-3649
- Put it in the suggestions box or hand it in to a staff member
If you still feel your concern has not been resolved you can:
- Write a letter or request to talk to a Program Supervisor, the Assistant Executive Director, or the Executive Director. You will receive a response within 7 working days.
- If we are unable to keep to this target due to exceptional circumstances, you will be informed of the reason and given a new date by which you can expect to receive a response.